my questions for anta-ra, crocusleaf, flannery-culp, honeysloughs, morrigan-disapproves, thesecretwordisbosco, pepper-coast esotericcoteries, alchera, howdoyouspellcoconut, mariama93, wangyibing, sweetestkelewele, and itshotintheclubgurl are:
1. is there a particular cosmetic product for you (like a perfume or shampoo or lotion) that has really strong memories attached to its scent, e.g: a person or a particular place or day?
2. what is your morning routine on an average day?
3. what is your favourite time of year? (be as specific as you want)
4. what’s a time where you’ve felt deliriously happy (no substances involved)?
5. what’s the most outrageous belief you had about where you’d be at the age you are now, when you were a little kid?
6. is there a lyric that really struck you with how much you relate to it? what is it? (if you don’t mind sharing.)
7. what’s the most important thing you’ve learned since you turned eighteen?
8. is there a way you would you like to be thought of in terms of your style and personality?
9. are you comfortable with vulnerability?
10. what’s the most trouble you got in at school before the age of sixteen?
11. is there anything incredibly specific that you have an interest in? like, a historical figure, or a particular phenomenon, or a craft?
this is one of those ask-11-questions-tag-people things, but in my experience, thinking up questions and tagging is really difficult. I actually really felt like doing this though, so if anyone wants to do the same, the rules are under the cut as well as my answers to anta-ra's questions, who is beautiful and smart in ways beyond compare, including the ability to think of questions that require serious brain power. (and obvs you don't have to do this at all if you already have/you don't want to.)