esotericcoteries said: top five counties in England / top five smells / top five pieces of kitchen equipment
Top Five Counties in England:
1. I looked up counties for this but I got confused so we’ll just pretend that it’s 100% certain that the City of London is a county.
2. Greater London.
3. All counties closest to London.
4. Essex by virtue of uni but really the four? square miles I know.
5. Cumbria seems like it could be nice.
Top Five Smells:
2. Nero Assoluto by Cavalli.
3. All my mum’s perfumes on her scarves when it’s cold and I borrow one to wear.
4. All my loved ones. Which sounds horrific. Their perfume and shampoo and laundry detergent when I hug them, like. I just shoved my face into Katie’s shoulder and warm friend smell, love, so much love, so much warmth.
5. Can’t pick between mangos, lychees, cardamom, limes, matches when you burn them, vanilla, roast cumin, fresh coriander, nail polish, I’m just cheating now, I’ll probably edit and add fifty more, jasmine, fast food stalls at theme parks, guy sweat…
Top Five Pieces of Kitchen Equipment:
1. Chopping boards.
2. Sandwich presses.
4. Garlic crushers.
5. Lemon squeezers.