esotericcoteries asked: 4, 7, 28 (hahaha), 41 aaaand 44 xxxx
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
To be honest, I’ve made with peace with the fact I’m probably gonna die alone, so the most reasonable answer I can give is like, before seventy? Hopefully?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I think I said seven, but now I’m questioning if lounging about while my dad steered me around and thought I was paying attention counts in the first place.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I have, Katie.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Never. I mean, when I was born, but every other time has only been to visit or accompany other people. My dad took me to A&E when I was a baby because he didn’t know what hiccups were, so maybe that? Once?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
Some website you type your name in for compliments was like, “you are talented, beautiful and intelligent, priyanka”. Couple of hours ago.