esotericcoteries asked: Hello! I tagged you because you're my friend and I feel like these questions ought to get used at least once. post/56273330245/rule-1-always-post-the-rules-rule-2-answer. If that's how you link things? xxxxx
Okay, so this is the thing where we tag people, but I’m still despicable, so. Yeah.
1. Which house do you feel the strongest allegiance to in A Song of Ice and Fire?
I don’t watch/read that stuff. I don’t care for any of them from what I know, either, but I know Sansa? likes lemon cakes or something, so I can go for that.
2. What’s your favourite colour? Why?
Orange! Pink and gold are close behind though. I just like how it looks, and the vibrancy and warmth.
3. Talk about a day you didn’t think you’d make it through.
I don’t think I’ve ever really had one, which is nice. There was that one time in secondary school we had to do a sponsored walk around some park for six hours, in the freezing cold and pouring rain, dressed for hot weather. I’m pretty sure I rang my mum at work and told her to find me in the ICU if I wasn’t home by 4.
4. What was your first job? Did you love it? Why did you leave? Or are you still there? Or have you never had one? How come?
Helping out at a hairdressers. It was alright, I left because the woman who ran the place only needed me for a week (I did a small work experience slot, and we got on, so she asked if I wanted to stay for several more days voluntarily but ended up paying me).
5. What’s your favourite type of bean?
I don’t think I have a favourite. I guess kidney beans.
6. How often do you do things you don’t want to? Why?
I’m actually not sure. I know everything I’d like to do/be doing, but there’s a lot of compromise just existing with other people, so I’d say pretty regularly. Only not really because I’m indifferent to doing those things as opposed to actively not wanting to do them. Not often, then.
7. What’s your party trick?
Abandoning friends at the speed of light if a song I like comes on.
8. What’s a song that always makes you happy?
9. Have you ever broken a bone? Had major surgery?
Nope x2 edit: that was meant to mean no for both questions but now it just looks like a really ugly emoticon
10. What do you think of your first name?
It’s definitely grown on me. It’s not a favourite, but I can’t see anything else suiting.
11. What’s a book you’ve always been meaning to read, but haven’t read yet?
There aren’t any, actually. There are books I want to read, but I don’t really leave that much time between deciding I want to read something and reading it. Oh, the books for my course, probably. From 2011.